Ultimate Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultimate Alliance

The official Ultimate Alliance Forum Page.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tech Deals!! They are ready!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-04-30

Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Empty
PostSubject: Tech Deals!! They are ready!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:50 am

The good news is that we have Tech deals now. They are incomming. People are sending me msgs asking who to send the money to. I am sending the deals out to all of you no one will be missed, other than the inactive nations. There is also bad news. In order for us to get our complete protection and tech deals I have requested all of you to change your color to black. Most of you have, but we need all of you to change your team color to black. If you don't know how to then just PM me here or at cybernations. Also if you don't know how to do the tech deals just let me know via PM or at cybernations. We are really trying to build up your nations but we need you guys to co-operate with us as well. Please let us know what you think by posting here. Thanx.

Drunk Politician
cheers 05/14/08 cheers
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatealliance.darkbb.com
Alfred
General
General
Alfred

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deals!! They are ready!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 12:46 pm

That's very good news about tech deals. Thanks to those who have gone to the trouble to organise this.

I am puzzled, however, about what is involved. It must take a lot of time and money to develop the technology, so why is it being given away? It also seems strange that technology is treated as something entirely tangible. Surely, a large part is intangible knowledge, which, (like the alphabet, for instance) can be passed on without being lost.
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

PostSubject: tech   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:41 pm

Alfred wrote:
That's very good news about tech deals. Thanks to those who have gone to the trouble to organise this.

I am puzzled, however, about what is involved. It must take a lot of time and money to develop the technology, so why is it being given away? It also seems strange that technology is treated as something entirely tangible. Surely, a large part is intangible knowledge, which, (like the alphabet, for instance) can be passed on without being lost.

Well the tech does play an important role at Cybernations. I don't know if any one has noticed but tech does bring the population happiness and litteracy rate up. Also in some weird way it increases the income you recieve from your citizens ( I think). Also getting more technology allows you to buy certain improvements, and also to get certain bonuses. Basically the more tech you get the more strength your nation will get!!
As for the tech deals, it is not to hard to do the tech deals. You just have to buy 50 tech, send it, and when the financial provider accepts, then you should buy the other 50 to send. Then all the money that remains will be yours. But i will be making it easier for our alliance members. i will give 2 million for 50 tech.
DP
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

PostSubject: I got tech deals!!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 9:44 am

Within the next 10-12 days i will start doing tech deals myself..... i will be doing deals for about 1.5 million for 50 tech...... and as soon as my money amount goes up i will make it 2 million per 50 tech...... and i will be doing bout 2 deals every 10 days. so 2 people every 10 days..... so be sure to let me know who wants the tech deals that i will be offerring. but let me know at our new thread called Tech Deals and under my username. take care all.

DP
Back to top Go down
dieselshak
Dark Gladiator
Dark Gladiator

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deals!! They are ready!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 am

send in some tech deals to me please...another thing...i have been trying to trade some resources and i dont get any response from the other end...whats up with these ppl...accept or cancel the trade but they just dont do anything and wasting my time...
Back to top Go down
Drunk Politician
Dark Major General
Dark Major General
Drunk Politician

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deals!! They are ready!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

dieselshak wrote:
send in some tech deals to me please...another thing...i have been trying to trade some resources and i dont get any response from the other end...whats up with these ppl...accept or cancel the trade but they just dont do anything and wasting my time...

u will get responses and ppl themselves will come up to you and ask to trade with u.... u will get many offers jus take the ones u need..... n if not keep searching.... u dont have to trade with ppl on the black team onli..... that onli gives u more happiness if trade is within same color..... but keep looking.... look at me.... i was looking for weeks n i have finally found all my resources..... to tell u the truth sum ppl will even pay u to make the trade permanant..... like for 2 of my resources i needed this dude paid me 400,000 dollars to keep it permanant....... u can benefit from this tooo....... lemme kno if all is clear.

DP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tech Deals!! They are ready!!   Tech Deals!! They are ready!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tech Deals!! They are ready!!
Page 1 of 1